Pablo Ruiz de Almirón Megías
PhD Physical Education and Sport, University of Granada
- Advanced Sports Technician in Alpine Skiing.
- Member of the research group: HUM 764. Analysis and involvement in Physical Education and youth training programmes, University of Granada.
- Teaching professor Master’s in Sports Management, Universities of Granada and Almeria (interuniversity programme).
- Professor in the subject Winter Sports I, II and II in the Factulty of Physical Activity Sciences and Sport in the European University of Madrid
- Work experience tutor for Athletic Performance in Alpine Skiing and Sports Management in Sports Science degrees, various European Universities.
- Author of numerous publications in journals and book chapters on methodology for sports training and the application of new technology, sports talent detection in leisure, active and alpine skiing. Pablo frequently attends courses, training days and conferences related to Physical Activity and Sports Science, in addition to active tourism and Sustainable Development.
- Personal trainer to the Spanish Olympic Alpine Skiing Team and national alpine teams of the Spanish Royal Winter Sports Federation.
- Technical Director of the Andalusian Winter Sports Federation.
- Preparador de ciclistas de montaña.
- Mountain bike coach.
- Organiser and director of mountain sports and active tourism programmes in the Sierra Nevada.
- Executive director, coordinator and member of the organisational board for mountain sports events. (Skiing, mountain biking, paragliding and adventure rallies.)
- Coordinator of corporate events, incentives and outdoor training activities in Granada and the Sierra Nevada.
- Mountain sports enthusiast, through which Pablo has learnt how to collaborate efficiently and form teams which work together in even the most extreme situations.