JAVIER SENÍS FERNANDEZ
Graduated in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- Sports Technician Alpine Skiing
- Technician in adapted ski
- Swimming and Water Rescue Teacher
- Coach of the infantile category of the Alpine Club Andino of Malargüe in Las Leñas, Argentina.
- Teacher of alpine skiing and adapted skiing at the School of Las Leñas, Argentina .
- Head of Race Office of the Junior World Championships Snowboard 2012.
- Professor of alpine skiing and adapted skiing at the Official Ski School of Sierra Nevada.
- Coordinator of the Sports Schools of the Faculty of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences at the University of Granada.
- Canyoning, Canoeing & Quads Guide
- Responsible for aquatic activities in Scuba Caribe (Costa Rica)